- A unique form of income benefit if your child is ill or in hospital.
- Facility to save in a Surplus Contributions Deposit Account with tax-free interest* for the costs of higher education and any other major events in your child's life.
- An ideal cover for parents/guardians whose lives would be disrupted by their child's illness.
- You can use the cash benefit any way you wish; to pay for professsional medical care while you continue at work, or for a recuperation holiday!
- You choose the monthly premium (from £4.00 up to £70.00); your child's Sickness Benefit per day will be the same amount. A 50p per month Management Fee will be added.
- Benefit starts on the first day of your child's doctor's certificate.
- Your child's Sickness Benefit is paid monthly by cheque to you.
- Currently 65% of your premium is allocated to your child's very own ‘Member’s Fund’.
Our cover is worldwide but you have to live in the U.K. to join.
* under current legislation.